>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Sunday, October 31, 2010

#The Clothes

HELLO! First, I know I haven't been updating for a really long time because I didn't feel like it! Sorry! I mean, what's the point on doing something heavy/half heartedly and not enjoying it right? I mean although it's only a blog post, but I prefer doing something when I feel like doing it/have the mood to do it. :)

Photobucket

Mum's policeman glasses and nice chili red (according to my dad hasrharhar) nail polish!


So here are some pictures I took of my outfit!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I should really use the Tripod. But I just feel like an idiot to pose infront of a tripod sometimes! But ah well! We'll see :)
Maybe I should, on the next outfit post. But I just feel really idiotic striking a "modelling" pose sometimes. Hehehe.
[+]

The skirt was from Thailand which my parents brought back 8/9 years ago for my sister. It's really comfortable and I like the gold embroidery on it. It goes really well with the black. There isn't a zip/button so you have to tie it on - double knot it to be save!

The front of this skirt was supposed to be pin-striped with those little rectangular thingys in between but I didn't show it because I looked like a waitress. I don't know if you get what I mean though! :D

When I found it I thought to myself, "Oh why not wear it as a high-wasted skirt?" AND SO I DID! Becuase there was a time era where high-wasted pants/skirt/shorts weren't in..

And the t-shirt is from cotton on.
And I had no shoes on!

And I took that picture in KL! At my grandparent's house.

Ciao! :D I'm thinking of making a bag.. WE'LL SEE! and by the way, I TOOK A REALLY LONG TIME DOING THIS BLOGPOST!



No comments:

Post a Comment