>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

#Mutti

The internet is so slow, I could grow a beard.

I just realized from my parents that most of my pattern drawings or book front covers are inspired by the 1960's. I really liked the style then but I didn't knew that it was from the 1960's. I really like how everything looked then. Really loose, relaxing, colourful and somewhat peaceful looking! (as I see from pictures and movies and my drawings teehee :> )


But I wasn't thinking of any time era when I was doing this book for my mum. I just did what I liked and I knew that my mum would appreciate it! :)

But after I did it, I felt like it was too childish for my mum. But she said it was lovely and she really liked it. So I was happy. I took a long time doing it although it looks easy. I had to wrap the book cut stick cut stick and etc.

I just created a scrapbook. I'll post some of the collage I'll do soon! :)

P/S : Thank you Mindy for helping me upload the pictures due to really slow internet over here ):

2 comments:

  1. Sweet~ I love the things you do. explore more on different stuff, of which I bet you're already doing. =]

    Vincent tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent! Thank you so much! :) Long time no talk man. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete