>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Friday, October 29, 2010

#Developed

These 2 are from my Diana.. I have more! But I'm too lazy to upload them. Maybe next time! :D


[+]

These are from my purple camera! I really should give it a name. What should I name it? And judging by the pictures, they really look like pictures taken by disposables, so I don't think I'll buy one after all. Because they're a waste of money since I already have this camera! Hahaha.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These are not all.. I have more! But maybe next time. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment