>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#Upload Fail

"Image uploads will be disabled for two hours due to maintenance at 5:00PM PDT Wednesday, Oct. 20th. Learn more"
It has been disabled for more than 2 hours as far as I know...

So yeah.. No pictures today! And the haze from my kawan, Indonesia is really bad ): ugh. Why can't they think of another solution other than burning? They're already destroying trees, but burning them off is even more worse.

So, I'll just post my "song of the day!"

Stealing Sheep - Shoot the ducks to win


It's really nice, and creepy at the same time. Peaceful and yet haunting somehow. I like it! It gives me the imagination of a blond girl with big blue eyes, and a dress wandering around in the woods with her pet dog. just sayin'!

I've not listened to the radio for a long time mainly because music playing over there are mostly noise than songs. And I'm getting scared of mainstream music :S
Even if I listened to the radio it would be switched to BBC because my dad would be listening to news. If not, he'll switch it to his Folk album or The Beatles!

The haze is making my internet really slow that not only has my beard been grown but my sideburns too! MMM, I'll upload some pictures tomorrow if the internet is not so crappy.
I'm doing a scap-page in my new scap-book, the theme is "1800".

I have to continue violin and piano. I miss playing them so much.
I'm going school tomorrow. eeeeeeeeeeee. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment