>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Monday, November 8, 2010

# French Braid & The Book

Oh hello there! So I french braided my hair.. hahaha nothing big. Everyone does that! But I really love french braids. Except, I find it really difficult for me to tie them. My mum normally helps me weeheeteeweehee.

Here are some pictures I took. I just like how they look- (Ehheh that rhymes!) that's why I took pictures of them. My french braids may look abit messed up because I had it on almost the whole day!

I wanted to scan pictures of my scrap book, but I have no time because I'm gonna watch a movie with my parents! AND I really wanna blog today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's when I took it off! I love it when I take off braids.. they make your hair curly! I asked my mum weather I could perm my hair like this. She said I could! I actually have permed my hair twice before. But come to think of it, I don't wanna perm my hair anymore. I really wanna leave it natural now since I've accidentally snipped off my curls ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My arms have grown exceedingly huge.
[+]

Oh anyway! The new "Peach Yogurt" header is done by moi. Teeheehee. I didn't get it off any website or anything. And the materials are mine too! :D I'm very proud of it to be honest.. since I did them all from scrap and stuff. Sorry to brag :S

[+]

OKAY FINE! I think I'll just scan my scrapbook cover over here.. hahaha.


Photobucket

ewwww I sort of skewed the picture smaller and it looks gross now ):
The material at the side there is actually tape. And the writings were done by my type writer and the bird is a swallow which I drew with help from my father at first! and the music note was taken from my Archie comic. And I have no idea why the cream papers look so pink..

OKAY! I GTG NOW. MOVIE TIME HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment