>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#Tagged & Bracelet

Hello! So I was tagged by Ha-hahahahahalili Hanif!

"Things In My Bag" The bag I'm using now is an FCUK Summer collection bag (I don't know which year), my sister gave me and I like it a lot. I'll post pictures of it soon. I'm back in JB so I'm praying that the image upload won't take long. No actually I'm not really praying, I'm just hoping. Hahaha.

I was about to type "CRAP THE PICTURES ARE TAKING A LONG TIME" and less than a second later, the pictures pooped up! popped up!

Soo let's seee!
  1. My toy camera which I bought from Haji Lane.
  2. My sister's old poly pocket pencil box which has colour pencils inside!
  3. Then, my specs as you can see :D
  4. A green card holder with a horse (was actually my dad's) I placed old pictures of my parents in it!
  5. Panasonic Headphones given by my bro-ster (fuh)
  6. A nice flower paper-thingy I found at KL.
  7. My comic wallet.
  8. 2 poem books (both from Halili for my birthday present!)
  9. My notebook/stickstickbook/drawing book etc etc.
  10. Alfalfa (Olympus om-1)

[+]

I really don't wanna remove my nail polish but I have to. I don't get why can't we paint our nails in school. That is my sister's Marc Jacobs bracelet :S I hope she doesn't kill me for wearing them. Because I went to the attic and I found them! They are really cute with the girls and all. I sound like a pedo :9

I have another outfit post. hehe. Maybe tomorrow or something. The pictures are so small I think I'll start uploading from photobucket or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment