>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#Water Colour

So, I wanted water colours. And my mum found water colours at the OUG house at KL! It was like, God surprised me with it.

Photobucket

I actually painted something before this. It was a girl swinging on top of a big bowl. But I messed her face up so I covered her face with black paint. And it freaked me out. So my mum said "try and make her look like a bug" so I added feelers on it which looked like horns and she looked even more satanic. So, I folded the paper and left it a side. What a waste of paypah! ):

I find it weird how I call a girl in my painting a "she". I don't know why I find it weird.
Oh yeah! My mum said that we have a book about water colour painting upstairs at the attic and I'm gonna check it out later!

So let me talk about this picture! I find it really scary because of her eyes. I didn't expect her eyes to look like this. Actually I didn't expect anything when I painted this. If you get what I mean! :) But I really like how water colours make everything look really soft and relaxing. Hahaha and those white patches on the top of her hair is dandruff is to show how shiny her hair is (?) I don't know why I left it white there though! Just felt like it.. I was scared her hair would look plain or something.

Oh! Oh! and I uploaded this picture through photobucket. WOOOHOOO. And guess what! My dad told me I don't have to wash the water colour off the Palette because you can leave the water colour dry and use it again later on. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. I thought that was for Poster Colours. I thought the paint would get stuck there or something..

My dad's an Architect by the way.

This painting is so ugly.. but I'll post it up anyway!
Photobucket

I still am really bad in painting. THEREFORE, I SHOULD PRACTISE MORE!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment