>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Friday, October 15, 2010

#First.

This is a blog where I'll post up scrapbooks. I like doing scrapbooks. So, I'm gonna start doing them and post them up here.

I may post some recipes up here too! Because I like cooking.

And maybe some clothing that I wear/ dress-up for fun at home/out. Because I may be able to become more adventurous in my dressing and stuff. The things I do in this blog varies. I won't talk about anything personal in this blog i.e what I feel and stuff.

OHH, And I'll also post up my film pictures here. Because I love film-photography!

This is more of an artsy-fartsy kinda blog.
This blog will also give me something to do during my free time! I hope that whoever who visits this blog will enjoy it.

, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment