>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Friday, October 22, 2010

#Red, Red, Red.

So, I wore that the other day. That top was my mummy's. She found it when she was cleaning up the attic and wanted to give it to my maid and I went "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" so I took it! And I found that blazer somewhere in the house too! The shorts are actually my dad's jeans.. hahahah, my DAD'S. That shows how fat I am and how skinny he was ( noticed, I stressed on the was >:D ). I can barely fit into my mum's one. She's even slimmer than me after giving birth to the 3 of us. I shall show some pictures of my mum next time over here if she minds. As in, full body to show how skinny she was!

I really like the prints of the shirt inside, I'll show you the whole thing next time.. I didn't take other shots for this outfit though. I thought one picture was enough! hahaha.

I think high wasted pants are really NEAT! And I don't feel so sloppy when I wear them cz I don't feel like my tummy's bulge-ing out. And also, you learn how to control when you eat, because, let's say, if you're full, and your pants starts to get tight, you know that you should stop eating. lalalalala.

But the shorts above aren't really high wasted though.

I'm wearing something I like now! I'll post it up the next time! Toodles :)

I think this post is around the 80's(?) I'm not sure..

Loose shirt with little flowers - Mum's
Blazer- Mum's
Shorts- Dad's pants after I vandalized it >:)

Woo! All hand-me-downs!

I'm so happy because I finally updated after 5 days !

Many things are annoying me right now, but I'm trying to keep myself busy by finding things to keep me busy to avoid the things that are annoying me. I really wish something really good would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment