>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Saturday, January 22, 2011

# Velcome to ze room.

Hello! So yesterday night I decided to take pictures of my room. I plan to make my room look better. But I just don't know how! Here are pictures of my room and stuff. I thought that the pictures looked pretty cool so I decided to show them to you guyzzz! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and I did 2 crafty things yesterday.
I drilled holes into scallop shells and tied them up with strings and ribbons and beads and hung them up at the attic (I'll show you guys pictures) And I also did something to wooden pegs. The internet's so slow my goodness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah. I plan to hang more things up there.

And the pegs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I glued mosaics on them.

SATURDAY WELL SPENT!

I would actually sell these. But the thing is- who would want to buy pegs?
I gotttotgogogottogo do my homework now! Byebye!
Oh and I have a bunch of gifs to do with some pictures I took! I shall do them when I'm free. I realllyyy dislike resizing pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment