>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Sunday, January 9, 2011

# Food.

I have been feeling so uninspired lately.
And I think I need Photoshop. Is it possible to download it online for free? If anyone knows it would be very very nice of you to tell me! :)

These are all Christmas food / overdue-d pictures. Thank God the food has not gone bad! hehe get it?
The photos seems to be brighter on my Mac than on my other PC and I can't stand it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I totally forgot to take picture of the whole smoke salmon fillet. SOOO.GOOD. this is not even half of it. Or quarter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This my friend, is kobe beef. And this is not close to even half of the whole thing. My mum/aunty said it's one of the best because you can see the marble(?) or something. But I'm telling you. This is the best beef I have ever tasted and I think the acid in my blood increased by eating this almost everyday when I was at kl. I am salivating as I am typing this down and woops. I'm dry now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are very amateur editing. But oh well! BYEBYE! :D OH YEAH A VIDEO I DID IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET.


No comments:

Post a Comment