>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Sunday, January 2, 2011

# Animals! Kind of..


Here's a countdown to my new post!
make an avatar
Hahahahaha I'm so lame.

So, school is reopening tomorrow. And here are some pictures on what I did during the holidays/where I went to and such!

I went to India during my school holidays,
Photobucket
And Indonesia too!
Photobucket
JUST JOKING. I went to the Zoo on the 23rd with my friends. And here are some pictures. This is only Part 1, as I took more. But we ran out of time to see most of the animals.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jiew Ann's and Neuman's. These were taken in the bus on the way to the zoo!
Photobucket
Parrots!
Photobucket
Failed focus. But I like this picture :)
Photobucket
As you can see, my insect, was peeing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The potatoes were vicious. We were very scared. So we shreded them to fries. Were we scared. The red stuff at the side there was their juice (aka blood in a better way).
Photobucket
My patter ndrawing thingy that I said I would scan. But I took a picture instead. But I will scan it.

I hope you guys had a great New Year celebration! As you know, I was at KL during new years and my family didn't celebrate and I could've actually celebrate with my friends over here. and have fun. and. stuff. But oh well, I got to spend more time with my grandparents and cousins and uncles and aunties at least!

Okay it's 7.42 pm now and I have to get ready for school. For school tomorrow. Ugh this is gross. School is in less than 24 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment