>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

# An outfit for Laneway Festival!

Hello there! So tomorrow's a holiday.. But I have 2 tuitions. One at 8 am and the other at 2.45. (DREADSSSS). I am listening to take away shows right now. I love take away shows although I've not actually seen one. It would be really cool if I actually get to see one. And that is why I want to go to France. Going there, hoping that I would be able to watch a take away show!

If there were take away shows in somewhere I live, I would be a nomad.

But anyway, here are my outfits on what I plan to wear for Laneway Festival! (Halili has already picked her clothes. So I thought maybe I should too. But I normally plan what to wear the morning/day before.)

The other day, I was looking through drawers for fun. Just hoping that I'd find something cool. And I found these pair of jeans and they were lovely! So I "match-ed" it with a chiong-sam-type of top and my mum's belt!

And I hardly take pictures of what I wear.. Just so happened I decided to dress up the other day, at home for fun, so I took some pictures!

Photobucket
I tied a bun using only a ribbon! :D

I decided to edit my pictures differently this time. Because I just felt like it!
Photobucket
Tada!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tada..

And this is when my bun fell down!
Photobucket

Okay that's about it! I have to go continue homework now.
But I'm pretty sure I'd change my mind on what to wear. Maybe not that top but who knows. Fashion is art. And when you wear something, you're an art piece. So we'll see what art-piece I'll be.

Maybe I'll be a cherry!
Photobucket
They were good...


No comments:

Post a Comment