>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#Drawing

Photobucket

Here is a "drawing" I did when I was bored. I guess it's a drawing. I don't really know what it is. Hehe. It's supposed to be "3d" but you can't really see it now. And I've been really into drawing mountains now adays. And patterns. Patterns of course. I love patterns. And in my notebook, I draw different animals everyday. I should scan them.

For my next post, I'm going to scan my drawings and stuff and put more words into my post. I don't really like the fact that I'm posting and posting pictures with very little words. It annoys me. Because this is a blog and I should be blogging instead of posting pictures! :B mehe.

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment