>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Thursday, January 13, 2011

#Sticky stick.

So, I decided to stop posting pictures for awhile (the whole procedure of uploading > resizing > editing > uploading bored me so much!) So I'm gonna post some of my "art-works" here. Hehe. Here are some random sraps I did today! (before I did my homework) It's 8.12 now and I finished my homework in time. Haha sort of..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here they are! I'm gonna list down captions down here :
  1. I took that from a magazine and then cut it out. What I like about it is the "but". How the point of view is changed!
  2. Mehh the triangular/diamond-shaped grids aren't that visible but I hope you can see it. I got that doodle paper from "Noise" magazine which my cousin gave me (that magazine has really really cool and nice illustration and pictures!). This is the first time that I actually doodled in one of their doodling columns. I didn't dare doodle last time because the paper looked too good to be doodled on! hehe. I decided to draw this red-head with pig-tails and then decided to put a blue-streak to make her look bad-butt.
  3. Mandy grows up! I got that from the magazine. And that guy is from a Ray Ban advert. I cut his head out because he has this really classy look together with his Ray Ban wayfarers and then I drew blond-hair and a neck. I hope that Ray Ban won't track people down or anything because when I did this I was actually scared they'd sue me somehow lololol. Yeah so the man in the middle is supposed to be Mandy all grown up. She took steroids.
  4. I actually drew the & at first. But I decided to draw "something" and "something" (if you get what I mean) So I drew a fish and an octopus. But the fish looked lonely so I drew another fish. Which became "2 fishes!" and then I added an "an" to the octopus.
Okay I gtg get papaya for my parents now. Hope you enjoy! Boobye.
Tonight, before I sleep. I'm gonna read this book before I sleep! Before I sleep. Before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment