>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#The Desktop Pictures

Hello here are a few pictures from my desktop and they are all taken with my old lens. Yeah, the pictures here are pretty old! I just edited them for fun :)

If only I had a camera. And I could edit from that camera. And resize pictures from the camera and upload them to the computer/blog. And I can choose the type of lens I want with from that camera. And that camera could be a DSLR or an SLR (use films) that would be vanderful with a W and an O in front!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I shall list down captions for the pictures! :
  1. Random rubberbands I bought from Daiso!
  2. And English breakfast I had/cooked with Jasmine (aww I missed those times). That picture reminds me of the old days when the Brit's were at Malaysia or something. Hahaha.
  3. Doc Marts >:D hand-me-down-ed.
  4. I love broken-glass light shades. I adore them. REALLLYYY! So nice! These are Jasmine's and I should go back to her place and take them with my other lens! hehe.
Okiedokie! This is about it.. Oh yeah. Below this post is a post I took at the zoo and stuff. And I updated www.yourstupidityastoundsme.blogspot.com and byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment