>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

# Canon the Camera.

I have a batch of breakfast pictures I took and edited the day before yesterday and before I could do final touch-up and stuff there was a power cut and the desktop is gone now. I have been dying to upload them but I can't sdnweklfnweklnwdlnwe. And I have been dying to update this blog! I shall be patient :D But I can't wait to upload them up!

#Edited part :
It's 2.47 am the reason why I'm up is because I can't sleep and I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. Just joking, I don't have school. I decided to edit some of my pictures I took with my Canon over here, here as in my laptop.. but the internet just got bad ): (I use picnik to edit my pictures!) I only managed to edit a few before the internet got really bad.. So I'll just post a picture up here for the time being. I prefer using the desktop to edit my pictures because the screen is bigger and the computer is faster. And my laptop is actually a netbook so the screen is really really small. I want a macbook pro so bad! ahhh. Oh and I'm gonna try to master the art of taking good pictures with the DSLR. The DSLR isn't actually mine! It was sort of given to me which is pretty cool. :D

Photobucket

An old barbeque set! I have more pictures. But I'm being really selfish with my picture posting now teehee. I'll try posting up more tomorrow. I hope the desktop gets fix soon. :( Come back for more pictures tomorrow! (I hope) (Oh and it's technically today because it's already 3.02 am) D: I have to get up for my chiropractic appointment tomorrow.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment