>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

# Alfalfa

Here are some pictures I took with Alfalfa! I know that they aren't really interesting shots. But I hope you enjoy looking at them. I had took some really interesting ones before I found out that my films weren't rolled. D: which was a heartache. So these pictures are sort of my "first time" taking them!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm quite upset that some pictures are messed up by those lines across it. I think it was because of the machine. The person who helped me develope them. So I'm going to another shop to develope my film the next time! :D

Toooooodles! I'll upload more film pictures. I have loads more. But I'm really lazy to upload them! hehe.

Oh and I would like to thank my Sister, Mum and Dad for teaching me on how to use it the first time.. hereheher.

No comments:

Post a Comment