>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I miss..

Here are three pictures taken at Italy. I miss Italy! I realized that every different country I go to has a distinctive smell.
I really want to travel around the world because, I'm already on earth so why not visit the whole of it! Can't wait till I am able to :D

234234
456
123

And this is a building at London!
R234234

I shall go watch tv and then pack to KL for tomorrow :D

2 comments:

  1. hey zoe! nice blog! btw, what's software do you use to edit photo?(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! thank you so much :) sorry for the late reply though. I edit them at pixlr.com :D

    ReplyDelete