>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Elvis.

ELVIS
ELVIS2

I am going to write a poem about Elvis, my dog! I love him so much. And I've not been spending much time with him. And I think it would be nice to write a poem about him because he is amazing. I love him.

Bark. A bark. He barks.
Sounds running through the air, diffusing, whispering into my ears-
Of excitement with a sad heart which I fear.
I might be brave, but in my heart, I tear.

Those black fathomless marbly eyes, like beetles suffocating for life,
Smiling back at me showing me love.
Love so understanding and loyal that I do not deserve.
Each movement of his muscle controlled by the weaken nerves I observe.

His tail it wags. Like a metronome on ecstacy. Crazy. Happy. Beautiful.
Each milli second, it wags. A blow of happiness is diffused into his heart of gold,
Looking at me with those eyes, those eyes again. Telling me that love will never grow old.
That nose, which I so often felt and touch, always so moist and cold.

Elvis, you are one in a million dog years.
If only I could convert this to a bark and read it to you, into your brown-patched ears,
And we would look at each other.
And I would ruffle your ear. And I would tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment