>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Friday, March 4, 2011

#Boogey woogey.

No modelling. April fools! I just took pictures of myself because I have Photobooth which has a 3 second self timer. I have missed you Peach Yoghurt. And I miss eating Peach Yoghurt as well!
So I decided to do some gifs and post some photobooth pictures. This is sort of an "outfit-post" I guess? I don't know.. Hahaha. I just felt like doing something "creative." because I was bored. I actually have this really cool colourful gif I did by editing my pictures but the gif generator can't seem to generate it :(

Anyway, here is a gif of me dropping-it-like-it's-hot/boogeying. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it!
Gif Created on Make A Gif
Moove your booogeyy body.
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_0178(1)
Gif Created on Make A Gif
I wasn't naked. Just sayin~

Covered with :
A white tank top from I forgot where.. (eheh)
Cotton-on skirt which I hardly wear and am trying to wear them often enough.
Mum's vintage vest from Somerset Bay. The details/patterns on the vest are lovely :)
Mum's vintage back BAG from England.

[EDIT] : The post above was done on Friday. And I am putting more things into this post today (which is a Sunday). So, outfit post - #2!
Yesterday, I went to Singapore for fun + to meet my new cousin. His name is Daniel. And I was just walking around Ion while my parents went shopping and so I decided to go to New Look! And I bought this cropped T for SGD 9.90. It was SGD19.90 at first.

IMG_0172(2)
IMG_0172(1)
--

[EDIT] : Here are some pictures of the sunglasses I bought yesterday, lovely stickers, and stickers on my laptop :D

IMG_0167(2)
IMG_0167(1)IMG_0169(3)IMG_0166(1)
IMG_0166(2)
IMG_0152(1)
IMG_0151(1) IMG_0161(1)IMG_0152(2)
IMG_0132(1)
IMG_0134(1)

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment