>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Monday, November 7, 2011

Le Cookies!

Hello!
It has been such a long time since I've been here. This is very emotional, blogging here as it has been a long time. Chey no la, I don't really feel anything but I'm happy that I have loads of pictures to post :D I don't know how long I took editing this batch of pictures, probably an hour? Not bad not bad! Anyway, my finals are over and I'm not really free just yet but I'm free, but post-exam seems to be really fun. But I'm kinda bumped out that I can't go out for a movie with my friends tomorrow though, because I have no transport. But I shouldn't trouble my parents anyway so it's okie :)

So these are the cookies my sister baked, well I sort of helped :p they are really really yummy and good and sort of moist inside and crispy outside I am a chef. I cooked dinner today though, I'll post pictures soon! So here are pictures of ze very yummy cookiez.

To be honest, I am very proud of this batch of pictures :D hehe

fullasss2
IMG_0981dfdfwe
IMG_09941
IMG_0979lklk
IMG_0983vvvv
IMG_0985ddddd
IMG_09862222
SHOWHOSHWO


Okay it is 10.30 pm and I havent showered and I have to go to school tomorrow. I shall go fashionably late. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment