>>Zoé Kan<<
I am 16 years old, I enjoy taking pictures, writing poems, and doing things.
This blog is for me to post the pictures I take and the things I make.
--
+twitter+facebook+ysam+formspring+

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#Happy Chinese New Year!

Hello! Just wanted to wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year! :D I'm feeling that this New Year would be a good one. Though it would be a blast if every single family member were here. But oh well, I should be happy with what I have! :D

Here are pictures taken before New Year's Eve and during the reunion dinner :) I edited them differently this time and I had fun editing them. And I'm using the flickr uploader which is wayyyy easier! Though, the pictures might be smaller- but at least it's see-able and it saves time for me :B

Oh! And, caution! Because I might post the picture of the same object twice/thrice due to obsession.

IMG_9647(1)
IMG_9654(1)
IMG_9662(1)
IMG_9670(1)
IMG_9672(1)
IMG_9676(1)
The colour of the flowers were brighter before edited, but I decided to tone them down a little!
IMG_9682(1)
IMG_9689(1)
IMG_9692(1)
IMG_9695(1)
IMG_9694(1)
It was zipped. Just sayin~ and I should use flash more often :)
IMG_9713(1)
IMG_9717(1)
IMG_9722(1)
These were so good. Yoghurt ice-cream + berries + wafer cones, crunched up.
IMG_9727(1)
And then, me and Xu-Ray Xu-ray and I decided to use the left over yoghurt ice-cream and strawberry and blueberry to make a smoothie. And it was good. But grandma didn't like it. Then she said she did.

I might add a gif tomorrow. But it's 3.48 AM (Thursday morning) and I should pray until I fall asleep. :P byebye!

Oh and here is my flickr page : Zoe Kan's Photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment